To help the CSI Synod to communicate the image of the Church, her mission, life and witness using effective means of communication and also to equip the congregations to communicate God's message and love relevant to our times.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To facilitate communication centres/cells in all the dioceses, share resources and expertise.
- To help the CSI Synod in the documentation of events, projects and programmes and provide communication assistance to the CSI Synod in the publication of magazines, bulletins, diaries and calendars.
- To organize programmes sensitizing the community on social and ecological issues using latest and relevant media.
- To establish and facilitate media relations with the secular media.
- To operate Church's main website, www.csisynod.com.
PROGRAMMES AND ACTIVITIES
Publication of the diary, calendar and devotional study materials.
- Seminars/conferences on information and communication technology, development communication, traditional and alternative communication
- Courses on communication for clergy and the laity for the effective proclamation of Gospel
- Workshops/seminars for lyricists, musicians, artists, writers and cartoonists
- Summer music courses in the Synod level and short music courses in the local levels
- Making and providing video documentaries on various issues pertaining to projects, development activities and life of the church
- CSI Life- The official magazine of the CSI
- www.csisynod.com, the official website of the CSI