Applications are invited from suitable CSI candidates with the following qualifications for the post of CSI - EMS Liaison Officer, in India, having its office at the CSI Synod Secretariat, No.5, Whites Road, Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014, South India.
Applicant should have
· Post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University
· Theological degree from a recognized University
· An ordained Presbyter (male or female) of the CSI
· Fluency in English
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of German or readiness to learn spoken German
· Work experience in the ecumenical field
· Willingness to travel extensively to project locations
· Knowledge of different dioceses in the CSI
Responsibilities of the EMS Liaison Officer are:
The period of appointment shall be for three years and may be extended for a further period of three years.
Application (both as soft and hard copy) duly endorsed by the Bishop of the Diocese and shall reach the General Secretary, CSI on or before15th March,2018.
Rev. Dr. D.R. Sadananda
The General Secretary,
Church of South India Secretariat
CSI Centre, No.5 Whites Road
Chennai – 600 014